Monday 27 November 2017

Nostalgia Hit, Episode 4- NECROOOMUNDAAA!

This turned up the other day:


One of my all-time favourite classic GW games (if they ever re-visit Mordheim, I strongly suspect I will implode) got a recent reboot!

Unfortunately, we are now at that point of the year where my day-job becomes all-consuming, so I'll only be able to get in a Sunday game with any regularity from now on...
So I'm hoping that this little lot should tide me over until the new year- at which point I hope to emerge, blinking in the sunlight, with two freshly-painted Gangs. At time of writing they are assembled and awaiting an undercoat!

Under my work-station I now have new editions of Blood Bowl, Warhammer Quest and now Necromunda. And unlike the last time I had these titles, I'm not a foolish teenager who will end up losing all the cards and other bits, or chop up the figures for ill-advised 'conversions'...

...Damn it, GW- I thought I'd escaped your clutches years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Arnor Lives! Plus of course some rambling...

With the weather (only slightly) curtailing my wanderings in the Great Outdoors, I have been back at my painting desk feverishly churning th...