Friday 15 June 2018

A Shameless Plug...

What with there being a period of unseasonable weather (sunshine in June?! The world has gone mad, I tell you!), things have been pretty quiet on the gaming front this last month or so- hence the dearth of Posts here. Though I've still managed to flap my hobby-butterfly wings, and started a Gangs of Rome project- more on that very soon, I promise!

But I digress... Here is the titular Shameless Plug, to let you know that Northstar Figures have just started their 'Nickstarter' pre-order programme for Dracula's America: Forbidden Power- there is money to be saved, and free miniatures (plus some very nice acrylic tokens) to be had if enough people jump aboard! The link is below:

http://nstarmagazine.com/DRACULA_SHADOWS_OF_THE_WEST_FORBIDDEN_POWER.htm


And now back to our regularly-scheduled programming...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Arnor Lives! Plus of course some rambling...

With the weather (only slightly) curtailing my wanderings in the Great Outdoors, I have been back at my painting desk feverishly churning th...