Tuesday 12 December 2017

Shattered Realm- The Campaign System!

Here it is; the last piece of the SR puzzle- the Campaign rules!

As always, this is still an early draft copy; but it should give you a very good idea of where I'm going with it- if you ever give it a try then please let me know what you think!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tcpguekozvmzdlx/SR%20Campaigns%20Doc.%20V.2.3.%20COPY.odt?dl=0

You will also find blank Roster sheets and optional Character Cards at the end of the document- the Cards are something I'm also considering making as a resource for players of Dracula's America in the near future, as I've heard some folks say it can get a little 'token-heavy' for their tastes... Using these Cards will allow you to keep table-clutter to a minimum!

3 comments:

  1. Perfect, I see the runic magic but not sorcery, how can we have a sorcerer in the band? Will there be rental swords or special characters like in Mordheim? We want more, XDD.

    P.D: It would be nice if there were some scenarios to play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorcery is something that awakens in a character when they gain a certain Skill!

    I'm looking at the inclusion of 'hired sword' type characters in the Guild-specific rules that I'm working on.

    Scenarios will also be coming in the near(ish) future- thanks for your enthusiasm, Fian!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome, we've translated the other documents, as soon as it's all we'll give you a better look and we'll upload it ^^. So we can test in conditions, XDD.

    ReplyDelete

Arnor Lives! Plus of course some rambling...

With the weather (only slightly) curtailing my wanderings in the Great Outdoors, I have been back at my painting desk feverishly churning th...