Sunday 10 December 2017

...And Now For Something Completely Different.

Bit of a non-gaming-related Post, but I went for a wander early yesterday morning on one of my favourite walks- going on long walks by myself in such beautiful landscapes really fires up my imagination and just generally refreshes me; so I thought I'd post a few pictures up here (if only to prove that I actually do have other interests besides pushing toy soldiers around a table-top!)...


*Walking through the woods, well before first light.



*Leaving the woods and heading further up into the hills, the sunlight is just starting to creep across the sky...




*Following the track over the tops, you come across a trail of cairns and get some incredible views over towards Pen-Y-Ghent!




*At this point, the sky lights up!



*Walking the cliffs above the old whetstone mine, following the cairns towards the village of Austwick.

Eat your heart out, Middle Earth!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Arnor Lives! Plus of course some rambling...

With the weather (only slightly) curtailing my wanderings in the Great Outdoors, I have been back at my painting desk feverishly churning th...