Monday 27 November 2017

Shattered Realm- Attack of the Fluff.

I've been fiddling around with my computer for the last few weeks, desperately trying to get PDFs on here for folks to view so my Shattered Realm Fantasy skirmish game project can get up and running- thanks to a very kind person over on the Lead Adventure Forum (if you aren't a member yet, I heartily recommend it!), I think I may have cracked it...

So without further ado- and if it even works (please gods, let it work this time!)- this link should take you to a Dropbox file so you can look at and/or download the broad background and setting for the game!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jq0s1qb3dm7r62y/SR%20Chronicle-%20setting%20Doc%20COPY.odt?dl=0

If it works, expect a fairly regular (say, weekly) upload of SR stuff- next will be the core rules, followed by the advanced rules and then the campaign system.

If anybody gives the link a try and it works (or not), then if you could drop a comment below and let me know one way or the other, it'd be much appreciated!

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. It works fine for me, Jonathan. :-)
    Nice background, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that, my friend!

    I'm very happy to see that this Post has had quite a few views already (the most on the Blog so far, in fact)!

    I'm hoping to have the draft of the Core Rules up very soon...

    ReplyDelete

Arnor Lives! Plus of course some rambling...

With the weather (only slightly) curtailing my wanderings in the Great Outdoors, I have been back at my painting desk feverishly churning th...